Pages

Saturday 25 July 2015

Hulk Hogan fired by WWE after ranting about his daughter sleeping with a black man


WWE has terminated its contract with Hulk Hogan after an audio tape emerged of him in a racist tirade littered with the n-word complaining about his daughter's sex life.


The 61-year-old pro wrestler, made the comments in a recording which recently emerged as part of a legal battle. It features him repeating the phrase 'f**king n*****s' several times.
According to Radar Online, in the tape, Hogan making a string of racist jibes to Heather Clem, a friend's wife whom he was filmed having sex with in 2012.
According to Radar, the audio features him complaining about his daughter Brooke, 27, who was trying to launch a music career.

He said that 'a black billionaire guy' had offered to bankroll her, then speculated about her sex life'.Hogan told Clem:

'I don't know if Brooke was f**king the black guy's son... I mean, I don't have double standards.'I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f**king n****rs. But then when it comes to nice people and s**t, and whatever.'I mean, I'd rather if she was going to f**k some n****r, I'd rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n****r worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!'I guess we're all a little racist. F***king n****r.'
Shortly after the contents of the tape became public, Hogan admitted that the tape, recorded in 2007, was real and said his words were 'offensive' and 'unacceptable'. He told People in a statement
'Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation.'It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it... This is not who I am'

No comments:

Post a Comment