Pages

Saturday 7 February 2015

Kim Kardashian reveals her favourite sex position & admits Kanye loves nudity


.The world may be shocked at her latest nude photos, but in an interview with Love magazine, Kim reveals, Kanye loves it..See excerpts 
'I like nudity. Kanye always says, "Dress sexier" - he's always the most encouraging,'
On who she would love to swap bodies with

You always want what you can't have,'
'I'd love to swap bodies with Kendall for just a week, just to look from that little bit higher up and fit into everything perfectly.
On those who ask what she does
"When someone asks me, 'What do you do?' under my breath I want to say, 'Ask my fucking bank account what I do.' But I would never say that to someone's face."
 Her favorite sex position
(with a man) is "from the back." Oh, and there's no such thing as "too big," she says.
Her first conversation with Kanye 
The first time Kim and Kanye spoke on the phone, their conversation lasted EIGHT HOURS.
On sleeping with a woman
Kim would not ever like to have sex with another woman though. She's not even curious.
If she weren't an entertainer, she would be a forensic investigator 
"I am obsessed with murders and dead bodies," she says.
On wearing spanx
"I always pee all over my Spanx, it's a disaster. "They aren't crotchless enough!"

No comments:

Post a Comment