Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

"I am educating children"-Miley Cyrus fires back at parents

There has been serious criticism trailing her recent Bangerz tour .Parents have slammed her for her sexual antics on stage an are suggesting there should be an age restriction to those who attend her concerts..However she has fired back saying she is educating them
‘I want this to be a pretty high-end tour. I want it to be like good art. And I am excited to go to places where people are usually not exposed to too much good art. It can be a good education for the kids who come to my concert.I want to show people that music can not only be entertaining but educational as well.
‘Maybe people don’t think of me first when it comes to education, but I might surprise a couple of people.Look, I am not the little girl any more. I think everybody knows that by now. I want to be my own person, I want to change all the time to become a better artist, a better person. I work my ass off, and I like who I am.I like to experiment. I like to try new things. I don’t understand what most girls are wearing today. I find it boring. Why don’t younger children try to be more risque. I like  it when you find a style that can be your own personal style.’
Younger children should try to be more "risqué"? Checkout the way she educates children below..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment