Pages

Sunday 16 February 2014

Linda Ikeji, Stella Dimoko Korkus & Egor Efiok At War?

LindaIkejiEgorEfiokSDK
Linda                                                 Egor                                              SDK
It all started when blogger Linda Ikeji posted on her Instagram that she had purchased a new purse, the Gucci python bag, retail price $3800 (N619,780). For some reason Linda posting her latest designer purchase annoyed her former friend, PR & blogger Egor Effiok of E4 PR (she has managed the careers of Monalisa Chinda & Oge Okoye). Egor took to her personal Facebook page to blast Linda Ikeji and spilling some gossip on Linda from when they were still friends. Read more & see the photo of the bag that caused the wahala below.
photo-3
The bag
Egor Efiok Speaks:
IMG_00000211IMG_00000212IMG_00000213
Blogger Stella Dimoko’s name got mentioned in Efiok’s rant against Linda, so SDK took to her blog to address the issue. It would appear SDK & Linda Ikeji used to be friends at some point, SDK wrote on her blog, “Linda,Egor and I used to be FRENEMIES till a lot of shit went down and when I say shit,I mean the type that comes out of the asshole and smells like bad breathe from someone who eat shit.……”

“I did a post or a writeup for my Encomium column some time back referring to a certain blogger as being circumcised because she told me herself and then I was not blogging,I had her full blessings to do that write up but she blogged about it acting all surprised and making me look bad. I ignored that cos it wasn’t a biggy….still isn’t!.”

Some years ago Linda Ikeji came out & admitted she was circumcised as a child & as such does not enjoy sex…It is possible she is the one blogger SDK is referring to. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment