Pages

Saturday 22 August 2015

28-year-old Ugandan Singer Guvnor Ace Weds 68-year-old White Woman


Love is blind, and is indeed a beautiful thing.
This is what came to my mind when I first saw these pictures of the two lovebirds pictured above, and how they beamed through the photos.
28-year-old Ugandan musician Ronald Semawere popularly known as Guvnor Ace, has married the love of his life, a 68-year-old woman, in a  small ceremony attended by close friends and family.
Semawere, shared the pictures on his Facebook page, adding that he is madly in love with the Swedish Mona Lisa. He rubbished claims that he is only after her money and fortune.


Expressing his appreciation to a friend who shared one of their pictures, he wrote: “Thank you my legend for this encouraging message, many hated on us but love conquered all and the world witnessed this when I put the ring on the woman of my life”



























I know you are judging. You, yes you...lol. If the couple say they are in love, who are you to doubt? Please let Guvnor Ace be o, people find love in the strangest places. Lool.

No comments:

Post a Comment