Pages

Wednesday 17 December 2014

"A different man has been potrayed by the media"-Bill Cosby's Wife Breaks Silence on Rape Allegations


Bill Cosby's wife of 50 years Camille Cosby,just broke her silence and fiercely defended her husband over various sexual assault allegations.She released a statement which reads..
'I met my husband, Bill Cosby, in 1963, and we were married in 1964. The man I met, and fell in love with, and whom I continue to love, is the man you all knew through his work,''He is a kind man, a generous man, a funny man, and a wonderful husband, father and friend. He is the man you thought you knew.
'A different man has been portrayed in the media over the last two months. It is the portrait of a man I do not know.There APPEARS to be no vetting of my husband's accusers before stories are published or aired. An accusation is published, and immediately goes viral...
We all followed the story of the article in the "Rolling Stone" concerning allegations of rape at the University of Virginia. The story was heart-breaking but ultimately APPEARS to be proved to be untrue.Many in the media were quick to link that story to stories about my husband.Many in the media were quick to link that story to stories about my husband - until that story unwound.
None of us will ever want to be in the position of attacking a victim. But the question should be asked - who is the victim?' 
In a phone interview with the New York post, the actor refused to directly address the allegations ,but spoke about his wife helping him through the controversy..He said
 "I only expect the black media to uphold the standards of excellence in journalism and when you do that you have to go in with a neutral mind,Let me say it again, love and the strength of womanhood. And you could reverse it, the strength of womanhood and love."They don't want me talking to the media."

No comments:

Post a Comment