Pages

Sunday 23 March 2014

Woman Born as a Man Spends £60,000 to Look Like a Walking Blow-up Sex Doll

Katella Dash
 38-year-old plastic-obsessed Katella Dash was born male but at the age of 23, he had a gender reassignment surgery to become a woman.

According to him, right from day one, he knew he was born in the wrong body and growing up in it was a struggle for him.

And now that he is a woman, Katella is so obsessed with plastic surgery that she still wants more operations to boost her feminine features. Already she has spent a whooping £60,000 (N9.8million) on plastic surgery - just to look like a blow up s*x doll.


With size 38H breasts, seven breast augmentations, three collagen lip jobs, chin and butt implants and eye reshaping, Katella is longing for more surgery.

Katella, told DailyMirror:
"I love to look plastic - most people hate me for my extreme appearance but it fuels me to get more work done. I think I do have an obsession with plastic surgery, but being over the top and extreme feels normal to me.

The look I am going for is a walking blow up s*x doll - it's about as fake a person as you can be. The cost of all of my operations comes to about $100,000 dollars - but I have had boyfriends help pay for some procedures."

Her friends fear for her health and have begged her to stop her surgery obsession. No surgeon is willing to take her bigger, but Katella remains undeterred. She said:
'Right now the only thing stopping me going to a size L or M is that no surgeons in the US are willing to operate on me. I have gone abroad for surgery before so I might have to do it again. I don't worry about consequences or complications. Even if it puts my health as risk I just want to have bigger breasts.'

No comments:

Post a Comment