Pages

Sunday 1 September 2013

Happy New Month People!

I believe that there's nothing too hard for God to do. I believe in taking all your problems to God and trusting that he would take care of you. I believe that everyday is an opportunity to start all over again - you do not have to wait till the first day of another year, the beginning of any day is fine. I believe that during our darkest moments, if we focus right, we can see the light. I believe in staying strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that your present circumstance don't determine how far you can go in life. I believe that if you believe you can, then you're halfway there. I believe your dreams can come true if you fight hard enough for it. I believe it's never too late to be what you want to be. But most of all I believe in miracles. May this month be the beginning of the best years of your life. Have a miracle-filled month.

No comments:

Post a Comment