Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

Kim Kardashian on the cover of Arab luxury magazine, Hia





I hardly talk about foreign magazine covers but this particular one blew my mind and I just had to share.

Needless to say, pregnant reality show star, Kim Khardashian looks absolutely stunning on this cover. She tweeted more about the Arabian look.

"I'm excited to share my cover of Hia Magazine!.Hia is the leading luxury lifestyle magazine for Arab woman and I'm honored to be on the cover.

This shoot was so different from any I have done before and I'm so pleased with how the cover turned out. I got to wear some incredible high glamour creations by grand couturier Stéphane Rolland!'

I loved how his couture creations brought a modern twist to old school glamour. I wore a series of stunning veils, which added a sense of allure and mystery to the shoot!'


Nice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment