Pages

Monday 21 January 2013

Jim Iyke Goes In On Blogger Linda Ikeji…Calls Her A Haemaphrodite Witch & Anorexic Chimp!


Here we go again in 2013.
I’m beginning to think Jim Iyke has way too much time on his hands. Isn’t he meant to be a busy actor? Where does he get time to twitter beef bloggers?!

A few days ago a couple of bloggers and myself posted a shirtless photo of Jim Iyke celebrating his fit and toned body. See it HERE
Controversial blogger Linda Ikeji also ran the story with the caption ‘Every time I write about this dude he comes after me on Twitter, but I must do my job na…lol. Nice body’ Nothing offensive right? But it seems that and comments on the picture riled the actor to the point where he called Linda Ikeji a “haemaphrodite witch and an anorexic chimp”.
Where I come from those are fighting words! LOL!
See his tweets after the jump


If you frequent blogs you would know that last year the actor publicly went at Linda Ikeji for some of the stories she ran on him. It’s clear insulting women and being rude isn’t on Jim’s list of habits to drop in 2013.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT JIM’S ABUSIVE RANTS?

No comments:

Post a Comment