Pages

Sunday 14 September 2014

Kendall bans Kim Kardashian from attending her fashion shows

Fashion's current "It girl" Kendall Jenner has always said being on reality TV worked against her, and she had to work twice as hard to be taken seriously as a model.
 Now,she doesn't want Kim attending her fashion shows .She told Cut Magazine 
Kim was invited to a lot of the shows that I was in," She called me before and was like, 'Hey, I was invited to the show, I just wanted to let you know. Do you want me to come?' and I was like, 'No.'"
 She continued

People think that this [success] just came to me. But it didn't. What I have has almost worked against me. I had to work even harder to get where I wanted because people didn't take me seriously as a model. Because of the TV show," "I went on castings and some people weren't feeling me because of my name. But it was great when people didn't recognize me. I was like, 'Thank you. Please don't recognize me.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment