Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

"Making Forbes list was the worst thing to happen to me"-Yung Joc

 In 2006, rapper Yung Joc who had smash hit" It's  going down" made it to No 20 on  Forbes list ..In a recent interview, he said it was the worst thing to happen to him.His reason is funny
“That was the worst thing that could have ever happened for me,“That Forbes list shit. You had people who may have come to me and asked to borrow $1,000. And where I was able to give them $1,000. After that shit came out niggas was hitting me like ‘Damn, my nigga, I asked you for a stack. You could have gave me 10.’ What? You know what I’m saying? People was looking at it like ‘Damn, you been short changing me all this time. Damn, my nigga, you asking for deals and shit. You asking for me to show you some love and give you the hookup. And you made 10 million?’ It made people really upset with me, dog. I never seen no shit like this in my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment