Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Meet Ava Sabrina London, the Transsexual Mistress Hank Baskett Allegedly Cheated on Kendra Wilkinson With!

These days alot of men are cheating on their spouses with transexual women.Eddie Murphy, JLo's ex ,Casper Smart, and now Kendra Wilkinson's husband. Kendra has thrown her husband and father of her two kids out of their home after transexual model claimed they had an affair..According to the model they didn't have sex but fondled each other's penises.

He then gave her $500 and continued to stay intouch using fake names..When JLo's ex was accused of sleeping with a transexual, Hanks became paranoid and starting begging her not to tell on him, giving her $2000...Well, she decided to tell on him for a lot more money...
She told the Enquirer
 I met Hank Baskett probably around the 22nd or 23rd of April this year,'He contacted me through a video I had posted on YouTube and we exchanged information.Hank absolutely knew that I was a transsexual and he told me that I was the only transsexual he’s ever been with,' London stated. 'He thought I was beautiful.'
She is beautiful..Her pics below

No comments:

Post a Comment