Pages

Sunday 25 May 2014

Floyd Mayweather And TI Fight Over TI's Wife

Embedded image permalink
 
There was a big fight between T.I. and Floyd Mayweather at FatBurger in Las Vegas early Sunday morning.  And according to several witnesses, the fight all started over Tiny, TI's wife.

Some said T.I was upset that Floyd and his wife Tiny were hanging out at Fat Burger, it pissed T.I. off and caused him to hit Floyd first. Floyd was eating inside the restaurant when T.I. walked up and started jawing at him. Floyd told the rapper to, “control his bi*ch” and that’s when all hell broke loose. T.I. swung at Floyd, their giant bodyguards jumped in to separate them and then the all out melee began. Chairs were thrown and the police was called.

Police confirmed that a Fatburger employee was slashed and suffered a minor injury during the fight, but he refused treatment and did not want to cooperate with investigating officers. There were no arrests because T.I. and Floyd Mayweather left before the police came.

First it was Jay Z and Solange, and now it's TI and Floyd. Check out the video below. 


A rep for T.I. had no comment about the fight. T.I. reportedly doesn't like his wife hanging out with Floyd. Floyd was seen around Tiny yet again in the club (photo above), so T.I. WENT OFF.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment